The right van for you is the one that best matches up against your needs and expectations. That’s why Express Passenger and Cargo Vans continue to be such fixtures on Canadian roads - because the lineup includes such a vast choice of configurations, engines and features. In Passenger Vans, you can choose eight, 12 or 15-seat models. Cargo Vans offer up to 8,890 L (313.9 cu. ft.) of space and a range of five engines to choose from, including the workhorse Duramax® 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel - and new for 2013 there’s a Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) option. Express also delivers real peace of mind, thanks to standard features like the StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System on all models. Express Passenger also includes OnStar ®1 with six months of the Directions & Connections Plan, including Turn-by-Turn Navigation and the informative RemoteLinkTM mobile app.2 And Express has the built-in dependability that defines every Chevrolet truck. Express – the rock-solid choice.
- Seating Plan - Make That Seating Plans
- Express Passenger Van 1500 offers a standard eight-seat configuration. 2500 models are available with either eight or 12 seats. 3500 models are available with eight or 12 seats - 3500 extended wheelbase models increase the available seating the capacity to 15. But it isn't only the quantity of seats that define Express. A series of standard features enhance your comfort and convenience - and that of your passengers. The list includes everything from air conditioning to a comprehensive Driver Information Centre. You can also count on the support of the OnStar®1 system and six months of the Directions & Connections Plan that includes Turn-by-Turn Navigation and the OnStar RemoteLinkTM mobile app2 that keeps you updated on your van's operating status via your smartphone. For added enjoyment along the way, you can choose optional entertainment features like a USB port for your iPod® and SiriusXM Satellite RadioTM.3
- A Full Spectrum of Power
- Express Vans offer a wide range of engines to suit your needs. On Cargo Vans, that begins with an economical VortecTM 4.3L V6 that achieves 14.1 L/100 km city and 10.1 L/100 km highway fuel consumption ratings.4 A 310 horsepower VortecTM 5.3L V8 is standard on Passenger 1500 models. A 280 horsepower VortecTM 4.8L V8 and 324 hp VortecTM 6.0L V8 round out the gasoline engine lineup. For the toughest applications, many businesses opt for the proven durability and power of the Duramax® 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 that generates 260 hp and 535 lb-ft of torque. All 2500 and 3500 models are mated with a 6-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode and two fuel-saving overdrive gears.
- Another Power Alternative - CNG
- The benefits of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) power are reduced fuel cost and fewer greenhouse gas emissions compared to the conventional gas-only engine. For 2013, regular wheelbase Express Cargo 2500 and 3500 models offer a specially engineered version of the VortecTM 6.0L V8 that runs exclusively on Compressed Natural Gas. The engine features hardened exhaust valves and intake/exhaust seats, an in-bed CNG tank and an extensively protected fuel system. You can choose between a three or four-tank system - the four-tank system extends the driving range significantly. This GM-exclusive fully-integrated system is covered by a five-year/160,000 km Transferable Powertrain Limited Warranty.5
- Even More To Control
- When you have a van with up to 15 passengers - or a payload of nearly 2,000 kg - driver control is of paramount concern. Express Passenger and Cargo Vans are equipped with that reality in mind. All models are equipped with four-wheel disc brakes and a four-wheel anti-lock braking system. In addition, all Express Vans feature the advanced StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System. When it detects a lateral skid, it intervenes automatically by adjusting brake pressure and engine power to help return your vehicle to its intended driving line. Electronic stability control system technologies, like StabiliTrak®, have been proven to be very effective at reducing the risk of crashes. Another way that Express Passenger and Cargo 1500 models give you added confidence even in the face of the biggest challenges presented by the Canadian climate is with the all-season traction of an available All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system. Take control and stay in control with Express Vans.
- A Great Capacity For Cargo
- Express Cargo Vans are engineered to move major-league loads. Regular wheelbase Cargo Vans offer 7,658 L (270.4 cu. ft.) of space, while long wheelbase models extend the capacity all the way up to 8,890 L (313.9 cu. ft). Cargo Van payloads range up to 1,983 kg (4,372 lb). You can make loading and unloading that much easier with the Express Access Package available on regular wheelbase models. It features three exterior remote-release, side-access panels that can be opened by the Remote Keyless Entry system. Or step it up a notch with the Express Access Plus Package which adds chrome wheel centre caps, chrome grille, chrome bumpers, access panel lights, two interior roof lights and heated power exterior rear-view mirrors, among other features. Just one more way that Express Cargo Vans ease the burden of cargo hauling.
- Express Cutaway - A Cut Above
- There is no questioning the capabilities of Express Cutaways as the ideal platform for your customized application. Gross Vehicle Weight Ratings for the 3500 go up to 5,579 kg (12,300 lb) - the 4500 tops out at a massive 6,441 kg (14,200 lb). The foundation of the Cutaway is a full-length, ladder-type frame that is engineered for upfitting. A series of prep packages give you a head start on your customization, with school bus, shuttle bus, R/V and ambulance packages available. 3500 Cutaways are also available in three wheelbases for ease of conversion: 139-in., 159-in. and 177-in. and 4500 Cutaways are available in 159-in. and 177-in. The VortecTM V8 and Hydra-Matic 6-speed automatic transmission with auto grade braking and Tow/Haul mode is standard; the Duramax® 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 with its awesome 525 lb-ft of torque is available. Definitely a cut above: Express Cutaway.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
3. Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. Visit siriusxm.ca for details.
4. 2013 Express Cargo Van fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
5. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply, see dealer for details.