CrossoverNow Even Finer
Take all the elements that first established Enclave as the finest luxury crossover – then further refine the design, spaciousness, technology and safety that separated Enclave from the rest. The result is an even more stylish, more open, and more technologically sophisticated crossover that offers a more interactive and rewarding driving experience, yet also enhances your peace of mind with the latest in safety innovations. So you can enjoy the benefits of QuietTuning® in the luxurious comfort of a richly detailed cabin with standard seating for seven, while taking full advantage of the latest amenities – everything from the Buick IntelliLinkTM1 interactive audio system to the increased visibility provided by the available articulating High-Intensity Discharge Xenon headlights. The finest luxury crossover was just a starting point. Now it has been perfected. The 2013 Buick Enclave.
- Get In The Flow
- The new 2013 Enclave presents a sharper profile, highlighted by a more vertical front end and new LED-accented headlights. The exterior body contours are sculpted, flowing together seamlessly. The wheels make a strong statement of their own – 18" painted aluminum wheels are standard; 19" and 20" aluminum wheels are available. Look even more closely and you'll notice the tight fit of the exterior body panels – examples of another hallmark of Buick: its exceptional quality.
- Time Well Spent
- Enclave's craftsmanship is evident in its meticulous attention to detail. You can see evidence of that approach with features like available perforated leather-appointed seating surfaces infused with silk, smoked chrome accents and warm wood tones. The look is enhanced by ice-blue ambient lighting that sets a calming character for the cabin and the feel is defined by premium soft-touch materials on the instrument panel. The comfort level is also extraordinary – Enclave's luxury seating was refined during 1,400 hours of real-world testing. That's time well spent, as your time spent inside Enclave's cabin will attest.
- Multi-Purpose – Multiple Configurations
- Enclave offers standard first-class seating for seven or available seating for eight. Getting to the third row is made that much easier thanks to the Smart Slide® second-row seat. Even with every seat filled, Enclave provides 660 L (23.3 cu. ft.) of cargo room. You can fold down the split-folding second and third rows of seating and open up as much as 3,263 L (115.2 cu. ft.). And access to the rear cargo area is made that much easier thanks to the programmable power liftgate. The crossover that's as versatile as it is luxurious: Enclave.
- An Intelligent Approach To Entertainment
- Just say the word and Enclave responds, delivering your preferred form of entertainment, thanks to the Buick IntelliLinkTM1 interactive audio system. It enables you to access music and apps from your compatible smartphone using Bluetooth® and control the system using voice commands, a high-resolution touchscreen or steering wheel-mounted controls. You can even make hands-free calls and store your mobile phone contacts. Adding to your entertainment choices are the 120 channels of programming offered through the standard SiriusXM Satellite RadioTM2 and a three-month trial of XM Select. And Enclave's cabin features QuietTuning® that reduces, blocks and absorbs noise – so what you hear is exactly what you want to hear.
- The Power Is Advanced. So Is The Traction.
- Enclave's 3.6L V6 not only generates 288 horsepower – thanks to Direct Injection, Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and a six-speed automatic transmission, it also has a highway fuel consumption rating of just 8.4 L/100 km.3 Another way that Enclave puts advanced technology to work is through the available All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) system. When it detects slippage at any wheel, it delivers power to the wheel or wheels with the best grip. It also enhances performance and handling on dry roads by providing torque to all four wheels. In other words, it's a system engineered for the types of conditions encountered on Canadian roads year round.
- Safety Technology That Gives You a Heads Up
- One of the most significant safety hazards out there is what you can't see. Enclave has every direction covered, enhancing your visibility with the use of the latest safety technologies. In addition to the Rearview Camera System, the 2013 Enclave offers a new available Rear Cross Traffic Alert that helps make you aware of oncoming traffic when backing up. There's also an available Side Blind Zone Alert4 that employs radar technology to identify a vehicle in one of your blind spots and then provides a warning in the appropriate exterior rear-view mirror. Enclave's safety innovation extends to its occupant protection, providing an industry-first driver's seat side-mounted front centre airbag5 that provides cushioning between the driver and front passenger in side impacts. Advanced technology that adds to your peace of mind.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
2 Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. Visit siriusxm.ca for details.
3 2013 Enclave FWD fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
4 Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone alert display, check side and inside rear-view mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and activate the turn signal.
5 Airbag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained.